About Me

My photo
Im who I am. May ALLAH bless me

Sunday 11 December 2011

Reflection



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. Alhamdulillah, grateful to ALLAH guiding me the whole time. Everytime I made a mistake, He warning me, reprimand me about all of the sins that I've done. Hope ALLAH will forgive me.


Such a big loss if ALLAH doesn't care anymore about us, never look upon us, never warning us about our sins, nauzubillah minzalik.


I made this entry as a reflection to what I've done before.


  O ye who believe! why say ye that which ye do not? Grievously odious is it in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not.
As-Saff (2-3)

Some'word of wisdom' to be share :

It is always better to be friend with the ignorant who is not conquered by his lusts and desires rather than with the pious who is controlled by his lusts and desires. What kind of knowledge should you tell to the knowledgeable when he is conquered by his lusts and desires and what kind of ignorance should you convey to the ignorant when he himself controlled his lusts and desires.
Syeikh Ibnu Athaillah 


p/s Cant wait to play football again. For malay version click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment