About Me

My photo
Im who I am. May ALLAH bless me

Thursday 19 January 2012

Think twice


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


May ALLAH bless all of us always. Amiin. First of all, alhamdulillah, thank to ALLAH for everything that HE had gave from the day I've born until now. 


Today I want to share some thought that I got from my father.


Remember that,
Everything that you do,
you must get bless from
ALLAH 
and
from your parent

Whatever you do, if your parent dislike it, it will never be successful. And if it doesnt get bless by ALLAH, for sure it will never happen. 

Think twice before you do something and make sure ALLAH will bless it.

If ALLAH bless it, for sure your parent bless it.


Thank you for read it. May ALLAH bless you always. ^.^


p/s For Malay Version please CLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment